Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wedding Blog: The Dance Must Be Perfect!

Okay blog readers (even the secret ones) I need some advice. I'm in a wedding on Saturday, and I need some sweet effin dance moves. As you all know from my Advice Blog: Getchu a Husband, a particularly fantastic dance move will make or break your chances of gettin you a husband (or at least a groomsman). I'll have my perfect opporutnity to claim the heart (like it's hard or something) of every single dude in that room when I'm introduced at the reception. My song choice?

Ray J's "Sexy Can I"



I know right! It's got just the right mix of elegance and sophistication. I just need the moves people, and all my hopes and dreams can come true. What if I get into a dance off? I need to be prepared. You can't just walk into a dance off and expect to win. Susie, I'm looking at you. I've heard you've got the skillz needed to become a champion. Lindsay this has you written all over it. Emily? maybe a triple axel?

Guide me blog readers. Guide me.

And oh yes, this will be videtaped.

UPDATE

I botched the dance...bad. Ain't no thang. More wedding blog to come.

2 comments:

  1. Throw the dice Meg, just throw the dice!

    Other moves:
    -Harlem Shake
    -Dust off the shoes
    -Running man
    -50s, ring out the towel

    I don't want to give you too many, I mean what would I have left to impress if everyone knew my moves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you did at my wedding seemed to do the trick...I mean the boys were just drawn to you...

    Remember that dance move...the tequila shot! oh what a classic!

    ReplyDelete