Thursday, November 5, 2009

30 Rock Blog: Thursday is Still the Greatest Night of Them All

In tonight's 30 Rock episode, the audition process for the new TGS cast member finally begins. Personally, I think they should just hire Robert Downey, Jr. and be done with it. Are you thinking what I'm thinking Flynn? Combine our massive blog readership in a push to get RDJ on 30 Rock. It would be the Holy Grail of hilarity and awesomeness. And then RDJ would be so appreciative he would marry us. Well, it's illegal for him to marry both of us so we'd have to Roshambo. I say best out of five since a lifetime of happiness with Iron Man is on the line. Don't you think for one second I won't use fire. I'll use the shit out of fire. Of course, I did get RDJ to write that nice thing about my blog so I've basically got an in already.

Here's a promo for tonight's 30 Rock. Liz Lemon discusses the perils of the auditioning process.

No comments:

Post a Comment