Wednesday, November 11, 2009

R Kelly Blog: The Finest Artist of Our Generation

I don't care that he peed on a girl. I just want him to keep makin' music because I think we all know that my life would be a hell of a lot emptier without "Ignition Remix" (my version coming soon). R. Kelly has made some of the greatest songs of our generation and I think he deserves some accolades. Only a fucking genius would write a song about spreading his seed. This guy is a different caliber of artist. Like none I've ever seen. He's a phenomenal storyteller and now he just wants to get you "Pregnant."



Let's go ahead and call this one the new Christmas Jam of '09.

1 comment:

  1. This was...in a word...amazing!
    I say we play this bad boy at Christmas with the fam. You know, make a mixed CD of Christmas songs, slip this one in around track 4 or 5, see if anyone notices. I think Hootie would love it!

    ReplyDelete