Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fancy Blog: It's Almost Too Legit

You see this. It's the new accidental blog. It's like the heavens opened up and showed me the right blog template. Like the whole world just faded away and it was just me and Minima. That's my template's name. I call the new template by his first name because we're that close. And yeah, he's a dude. A hot one. A hot black dude that likes indie rock music. He's a doctor too, no big deal. Minima's pretty much perfect, and with his help I can write awesomeness like this. Yeah that's right, someday I'll be published in McSweeney's too. It's okay if you don't believe me because I don't need you anymore. As long as I have Minima I can do anything! It's me and him against the world.


UPDATE: That's not true blog readers. I need you like an oreo needs the cream. Double Stuf.

1 comment:

  1. Why do they even bother with the regular Oreos anymore??? They should just make the Double Stuff Oreos the reglar kind!

    ReplyDelete