Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Twiharder Blog: It's Like These Savages Don't Appreciate Good Literature!



So you're going to have to click here to read it better, but I can give you the gist. Some unfortunate lad named Alex got too drunk, and his friends left him in front of a police station with a sign that said "I'm a werewolf, lock me up." Apparently, because he was talking about Twilight all night. This poor fella was ridiculed for expressing his affection for one of the finest examples of tween literature since "Superfudge." Not since this blog have characters been so carefully crafted, and adored by their audience. I guess his friends are all against "bad movies with mediocre acting" and books with "mormon and anti-abortion undertones."

Does no one care that the vampire is super hot? Did you click on the link? Yeah, super.fucking.hot. What kind of world do we live in when these things go unnoticed. I just get so angry I could take a baby seal and...wait...what? Alex is on Team Jacob? Seriously? Well, then his friends had a real point. Let's go ahead and get him one of these, and we'll see how he feels after that. Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment