Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hungover Blog: Waterbeds?

It's Saturday and I'm hungover so guess what? I'm writing about fucking waterbeds. They're beds filled with water. No big deal. I know what you're thinking. "oh wow, apparently Meghan finally ran out of vampire stuff to write about." NOPE! Suckas. Watch this show. It's got more hot vampires in it. And Boone from Lost. Again, no big deal. By the way, Ian Somerhalder, if you read this blog (of course you do), I'm buying a waterbed. I bet your likely beautiful and funny girlfriend doesn't have one. Marinate on that.

I'm not sure if it's the hangover or not, but I'm getting pretty seasick just thinking about waterbeds. Are they the pinnacle of douchery? I think they might be. I think the ranking goes 3. thinks Dane Cook is hilarious 2. wears Ed Hardy and 1. owns a waterbed. Oh and pet waterbeds exist. Just in case you want to make sure your dog never gets any action either.





2 comments:

  1. also, i own a waterbed from my home. damn you meghan. damn.you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Flynn, you just added to the hilarity more than you will ever know! Right Megs?...

    ReplyDelete