Sunday, November 8, 2009

Vampire Movie Blog: Why the Hell Haven't I Heard of This?!!!

There's a movie called "The Hunger" staring Catherine Deneuve, David Bowie, and Susan Sarandon. It's from 1983. It stars David Bowie as a vampire lover. Where do I sign?



As an avid reader of my blog, I'm sure you already know that vampire movies are totally hot right now. Well, guess what, they were in the 80s too. You know what else was popular in the 80s? Cocaine. I didn't do it though. I was too young. I didn't start the hard stuff until twelve at least. None of that is true. I'm not going to pretend that I was ever cool enough to know about drugs. I still think Dimetapp, and it's delicious grape flavor, could have caught on when I was in school. It didn't get you high or anything, but it always cured my pesky cough so I could go see Mighty Ducks 2 and really party.

4 comments:

  1. this post was incredible. the only problem is i don't remember the 80's at all. how old are you again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Flynn, I'll slit your throat if you ask me that again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Megs, the chick skiers in the 80's movie, Hot Dog, were hot! Vampires,not so much...

    Flynn, weren't you born in the 70s too with MegHan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. kyle, my older peer, i know that this is going to come as a shock to you but i was actually born in the early nineties. can you believe that a tween kicked your ass in our comment-war?

    ReplyDelete