Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Zombie Blog: Did You Miss Me?

If you said no, then I hate you. I took a brief leave of absence from blogging in order to eat, drink, and accept gifts from my family. It was real adorable like. Now I'm fresh from a two day nap and ready to party. And of course, by party I mean, write my blog. New Years Resolution: Be Awesome (check).


If I were a Zombie I would take out Gainesville, Florida first.

This isn't exactly breaking news, but hackers in Gainesville, FL changed some traffic signs last week to say that zombies were attacking. Personally, I wish it had been a real zombie attack because I have a few people that I would gladly sacrifice in order to save myself. Or I would blantantly throw them in front of a horde of hungry zombies while I just stand on the side and do nothing. I'll have Doritos so I'll be fine.  Either way, I'm cool with a zombie outbreak. In fact, I think infecting some bitches with the zombie plague would really spice up New Year's Eve. I'm gonna make some calls so if you're attending the No Pants New Year's Eve Party, you might want to watch your drinks. Don't worry about the zombie plague effecting New Year's Eve though. It just like rufies except you stay awake and have an insatiable need to feed on human flesh. Totally harmless.

No comments:

Post a Comment