Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wanted Blog: Who Knows a Sucker?

You know what this blog needs? If you say good writing and less f bombs you might as well stop reading now. This blog needs a gimmick. A shameless gimmick just to get this blog attention. So, my friends Shelbfest and Emily have come up with the first blog gimmick of 2010. We'll call it "I Didn't Think They Would Actually Be Blind, Date 2010."

Here's how it will work. One of you guys set me up on a blind date, and since I'm incapable of making my own decisions I'm going to turn to you in my preparation. Things like, what to wear, what to say, what NOT to say ( I mess that up about as often as you would think). You get the idea. It will be a series of blog posts dedicated to allowing you to watch me inevitably fail. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this fail has the potential to be pretty epic. You won't want to miss your chance to be a part of it. 

If you need basic guidelines, please see my most recent Advice Blog. Hilarious and good looking are pretty large pluses, and if you happen to know a guy with a British accent that won't hurt either. Please use your best judgment here people. My self confidence is hanging by a thread and Robert Downey Jr. not calling me back isn't helping.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous idea. I'm working on finding that lucky man for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got three lucky men and one lucky BOY. because he's only 20. and one girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan volunteered but I turned down that idea for two reasons. First, of course, it would not be blind. Second, he's a republican.

    ReplyDelete