Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Writing Workshop Blog: This Is How We Do It

Many of you are probably wondering how such blog genius is honed and crafted into my posts. Well today is your lucky day because I'm going to give you a sneak peak at the kind of conversations I have that lead to blog inspiration. These conversations are scary, dark, twisted, slightly illegal, and disturbing in the sense that small animals run when I step outside. Look, the crazy has to start somewhere. My friend (meh) Flynn has very eloquently typed a transcript of one of our many violent altercations discussions. So if you need you some strange, I have just the thing. Who Would You Rather? Bone.

Disclaimer: God Fearing Christians ought not to click.

2 comments:

  1. violence?! i only hit you once and you barely even noticed it because you passed out from the rufies.

    ReplyDelete