Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Blog: Buy Me Stuff

Notice I named this post the Christmas Blog and NOT the Holiday Blog. You know why? Because I'm not going down with the rest of you heathens. Like the ACLU! Just kidding ACLU, you know I love civil liberties.

Let's get into the Christmas spirit shall we. There's snow on the ground, and it's been consistently below 20 degrees for five days. So cold in fact, that Flynn's dad's nipples were so hard they actually cut class, true story. OK not quite, but that man's nipples cutting glass actually makes me less uncomfortable than the racial slurs he threw out during a lovely sit down dinner. The ACLU would not approve.

In honor of Christmas, I've started thinking about the free stuff I want from people that will show up under my mother's Christmas tree. I haven't had a chance to really think about a list. I've got some of the usual things already down like money, power, and, of course, world peace. But I need to think about specifics. Luckily, there's always the work Secret Santa. Flynn sent me the Secret Santa Survey for her office and it really got me thinking about what's important during Christmas (no, not the holidays, don't you THINK it).

Lucky for you, I filled that shit out. Shop smart people.

No comments:

Post a Comment