Monday, December 7, 2009

Music Blog: This Video is Awesome Like...

...a Jonas brother who took off his purity ring to let me make a man out of him. I get the feeling you don't believe that actually happened. Well, that's because I'm lying. I'm not even that into the Jonas Brothers. That young Jonathan Taylor Thomas is way more my type. What do you mean he's not 13 anymore? Next you'll be telling me Daniel Radcliffe is actually of age now. Wait...really?

Worst.Day.Ever.
 



I don't care what you think. I think this video is bad-ass and it makes me happy to this day that I own a leather jacket. I might even take up smoking. I mean it already looks cool on Mad Men and now this video. Yep I'm buying a pack now. Probably won't buy a gun though. As cool as this video is I'm pretty sure light literally shining through you isn't a good thing. But it looks really good on Jack White. I'm gonna watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment