Friday, October 23, 2009

Wedding Blog: Yeah Fucking Right



You are formally invited to the wedding of
Ms. Ashley Tisdale to Mr. Kyle Schimdt
The ceremony will be held at the Cathedral in Kyle's head
on the 11th day of fucking never.
The lovely couple is registered at Bath, Bed, and Beyond.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to celebrate the delusional marriage between Kyle Schmidt and Ashley Tisdale. How do I know Kyle is young? Becuase he wants to bone marry one of the chicks from High School Musical. Although, I wouldn't knock that Zack Efron out of bed so I guess that makes me young at heart. *coughs*

Ahhh young love. I remember when I wanted to marry Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Yeah JTT and I could've really been something. That whole "celebrity thing" and "not knowing who I am" really got in the way of our relationship. He's an amazing actor though. Remember when he was in The Lion King. He was the baby lion. Sigh...meOW.




5 comments:

  1. i'm really glad kyle got another post on this blog. he was becoming restless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Flynn, if that is your real name!? Don't be jealous that I have a hot celeb in my crosshairs. Don't hate the player, hate the... wait, guess that saying doesn't apply to a player like yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *presses stopwatch button* a little over 28 hours! i think by you saying ashley is hot that is an automatic 'get sent to jail card.' isn't she like- 14!?

    ps. how could you tell that i was a player? is it because of meghan's bowling blog? kyle- not even YOU could resist my charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude she's 23! These are the details that you should know when talking about my girl!

    Charm, ha! Throw something at me, lets see what you got. I bet I could resist you like an arachibutyrophobist resists a PB&J sandwich. Go ahead, look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oddly enough, my thesis paper in college was researching phobias. since i know (from unnamed sources) you were afraid to get into this comment war with me that makes you kakorrhaphiophobic.

    i myself am parthenophobic, which is probably why i'm coming down so hard on you for your disney star desires.

    ReplyDelete