Thursday, October 1, 2009

Music Video Blog: 30 Rock Style

The season premiere of 30 Rock will soon be here and if that doesn't warrant a dance party then I don't know what does. For this edition of 30 Rock Thursday, I decided to post one of my favorite music moments from the show. This is because it's awesome and because I wanna DANCE...in my office...at work. My plan is to burst into my boss's office to the tune of "muffin top" and then ask for a raise right after I finish the song. I figure I'll aim high while he's still impressed. Personally, I think it's a flawless plan. Especially, because my boss has always laughed at my jokes, and not stared at me blankly like I just lit the financials on fire.

Just in case you want to do the same thing. Who could blame you?


Muffin Top - Funny bloopers are a click away

No comments:

Post a Comment