Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Love Makin Blog: Not in My Backyard (It's Funny Because I Don't Have One)



The esteemed journalist Perez Hilton has opened my eyes to possibly one of the scariest websites I've ever heard of. ijustmadelove.com is a website where people can plug in (pun intended) where, when, and how they last go.it.on.

Well the good news is that people in Eastern Europe are getting it on like crazy and are TOTALLY willing to take the time to plug their exploits into a website. I'm not sure why this is a good idea or why anyone would care where people are getting it on. I do know this though. I'm looking at Cape Coral, FL and it's lookin bus-ay. Actually, there's not one post. Apparently, there's a certain newlywed couple that haven't told the world the specifics. What's the matter guys? Oh, I guess you want to be all private about it. Fine, but just know that Eastern Europe disagrees with you.

But just in case you need some inspiration

3 comments:

  1. i did NOT see the r kelley thing coming (even though you told me about it) and i'm so happy it is in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha think about it this way...would you rather have a visual of where *it* is happening all over this town??
    Now usually I don't do this...but, uh, go ahead and break 'em off a little preview of the remix...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I knew you still read my blog!!!

    Oh I mean...tons of people do...ummm.

    ReplyDelete