Friday, October 9, 2009

30 Rock Thursday (Friday) Blog: My Mindgrapes Just Got Juicier



I have never once considered joining Twitter. I have no idea how it even works and I can't even come up with clever Facebook statuses. Sorry folks, but your kid having the flu isn't remotely interesting. Grocery shopping isn't either, and your kids birthdays, and...oh god so many things.

Well, facebook ranting is for another post. We're talking about Twitter today. Specifically, the fact that, thanks to http://www.twacy.org/, Tracy Morgan is now on Twitter and I think I just might follow him. He's about the only celebrity I can think of that I'm ok listening to 24/7. Is it weird that a website was devoted to get him to join Twitter? Absolutely not!

And here's why:

"The wait is over! The black Svengali has arrived! I'm on the street turning good girls bad and getting them pregnant!!!"

or

"Im a good parent so ill induce the labor"

He's only been on Twitter since yesterday and there's more where that come from.

Thank you http://www.twacy.org/. You've certainly provided a great service to the world. Why the Nobel Peace Prize went to President Obama instead of the organization OMGICU, well, I'll just never know. Although this guy truly deserves a Nobel Peace Prize. If a bacon AK47 can't to stop nuclear proliferation then God help us all.

1 comment:

  1. you thought bacon ak47's were arousing? false. this guy. this guy is my life.

    ReplyDelete