Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween Blog: Tryin' to Get to Yooooou and that ...Monkey?

Happy Halloween! And what do we have here? A little nurse, a doctor, a witch, and a vampire. Great costumes kids. Spooky! Hey, here's comes the McKenzie's! I wonder what they're going to be this year.

Wait...Oh God.





No, this is not okay. I'm all upset now. I was going to write a nice halloween blog about family, candy and togetherness, but this is just too much. Take the worst family Halloween costume and multiply it by one hundred and it maybe, just maybe, it might equal the dysfunction in this picture. The kids have genitalia. I don't even know what to write. This is what I get for waiting until 10 am to start drinking. Idiot!!!

2 comments:

  1. WHERE did you get this picture? were you going through my photo albums again, you sneak!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you shouldn't leave your photo album out on the coffee table all willy-nilly. Also, when were you going to tell us about your illegitimate children?

    ReplyDelete