Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Twiharder Blog: Bloody Ridiculous Gloss



Do you want to look like you just sucked blood from some hot teenager? Of course you do. Who wouldn't?

I have good news then. Lip Venom is debuting a Twilight Lip Venom called Lip Venom V. It mixes a lip plumping serum (plasma?) and a red lip stain. The idea is that you "shake well before applying to represent the blending of the human and vampire worlds." Flynn passed this product on to me because she knows how long I've been trying to blend the two worlds. Blending worlds is sort of a hobby of mine. I try to do it at least once a month. This month I'm attempting to blend the unicorn and platypus to make a "Unipus." I hope it goes better than when I blended a Triceratops and platypus and made a "Triapus."

Oh yeah...I went there.

No comments:

Post a Comment