Friday, October 9, 2009

Irritational Blog Hatred: I'll Shank You for a Quarter Pounder


Have you ever seen something so beautiful?

I don't like people that don't like fast food. There I said it. When I meet a new person and the words " Oh, I don't eat fast food" come out of their mouth. That's it, we're never going to be friends. We're never going to be friends because I HATE them. I hate them because they think they're better than me because they don't eat fast food which is completely ludacris (yeah the rapper). They're missing out on a plethora of deliciousness just to make themselves feel better. They're missing chicken nuggets, french fries, various versions of the cheeseburger, a milkshake or two, and the entire Taco Bell menu. I just can't get down with that.

Ashley Tisdale gets Fast Food and look how happy she is.




No? Actually I just remembered I don't like this girl because she's skinny and famous.

Whatever, I can see her muffin top from here. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch The Biggest Loser and build my self esteem back up. Oops! There goes my pants button. Son of a...

3 comments:

  1. I don't eat fast food and you love me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE: I'm a vegetarian now and apparently the fast food joints aren't great at salad making. Who saw that coming? Now for the self deprecating humor.

    -hypocrite mediocre blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait! I just did some research and taco bell has vegetarian items. Oh happy day!

    ReplyDelete