Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today is a Magnificent Day (too much?)

The blog title is true.

I accidentally created a blog trying to follow my friend Katie's (plug: http://flynnandmeg-underoath.blogspot.com/) so I'm just going with it. This is probably a huge mistake that will result in Katie and I not being friends anymore. Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to ditch that zero and get with a hero (Tina Fey, I want to be on you). Either way this.shit.is.happening.

I haven't EXACTLY decided what to write about, but that's not important. What's important is that you people will read it and love it. Alright fine...you'll find it mildly amusing at best, but keep that to yourselves. I have low self esteem.

4 comments:

  1. if this becomes a rival blog i swear to god i will slit your throat

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. your colors are FABULOUS.


    now DANCE vladimir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just danced in my office. WHAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude i feel left out.. but I will not start a blog because you could would cry at how fabulous it is.
    that is all

    DANCE

    ReplyDelete