Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rhode Island 1 Delaware 0


Oh Rhode Island you saucy minx. It's legal for teens to strip! You just showed Delaware who's boss. As if they didn't already have a complex!

So apparently there's a loophole in Rhode Island's law that makes it legal for under eighteeners to strip as long as they're home by 11:30pm. Cool, now it's the smallest state AND the perviest. Or maybe I'm just being unromantic. Sorry Rhode Island I've been known to be insensitive. Please forgive me.

Ok this isn't an entirely new story but I'm not on the interwebs for the news. I'm on here to look at adorable pictures of kittens and to judge celebrities. Fine! truth be told I found out from an episode of Tyra Banks. Don't you start! I already judged me and I was really mean.

I know what you're wondering and Tyra Banks does in fact frown upon teen stripping. Yeah, I'm still trying to wrap my mind grapes around that too.

Oh, and if you're wondering about the picture of Rhode Island. It's a hell of alot safer to google Rhode Island at work than teen stripping. Right? Or am I being unromantic again?

No comments:

Post a Comment