Sunday, September 27, 2009

What Made the Red Man Red

The Detroit Lions have won a game! Yes, they beat the Washington Redskins. Did this really happen? It had to of because I'm blogging about it and I'm no blog liar. Unlike some OTHER bloggers I know (Flynn! Cats and wigs? I don't buy that for a second!).





There's my Calvin Johnson Lions Jersey. I'm hoping that me wearing this jersey and the Lions winning arent mutually exclusive, but that's not lookin too good. I can't remember the last time they won a game when I was wearing it. They won today and I wasn't wearing it. Naturally.

Jersey issues aside, this win must be celebrated! I can already feel the city of Detroit's fortunes turning. People will buy American cars again and their next mayor won't be involved in some sort of scandal. Ok I'm willing to settle for doesn't go to jail. I bet Detroit gets the Olympics next! Hopefully, the summer olympics though. Offering the winter olympics is just a slap in the face and Detroit ain't no sucka.

I'm gonna buy a lottery ticket with all my Detroit luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment