Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Panda Just Got F'd in the A

According to BBC reporter and apparently noted naturalist Chris Packam, "fuck pandas, they're gonna die anyway." Ok that's not a direct quote, but it's pretty close. His actual quote was that we should "pull the plug" on pandas and let them die out and we shouldn't be spending all this money to save them because they're cute. I don't know about you but I am a firm believer that cute animals are way more important than the uglies. Just like with humans. Don't agree?





Angry now? Good! Grab your pitchforks and anything you can light on fire because we gotta get this guy! No one talks shit about the panda. This "naturalist" isn't all that far off from a serial (thanks Katie) killer in my opinion. Especially the ones that only kill good looking people like on CSI: Miami.

We should ONLY be saving adorable animals. Is there an endangered snake we can let die? Fuck you snakes.

Sorry if this post made little to no sense. I'm on an airplane. And no it's in no way as a cool as being on a boat.

The flight attendant is telling me to shut my phone down. Hey why don't you be a peach and get me a gin and tonic. There's a good girl.



2 comments:

  1. did you mean serial killer or cereal killer? because honestly i'm WAY more angry about the cereal killer. DON'T YOU TOUCH MY CAP'N CRUNCH BITCHES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my parents would be so proud. Let's go ahead and fix that. Oh and I TOTALLY meant to do that.

    ReplyDelete