Friday, September 18, 2009

Calm Down Ladies, He likes Dane Cook


There he is. A boy and his dog.

In return for following my blog (yes I bribe...deal with it) I promised my buddy Kyle that I would write a post about him.

So for all you ladies out there (meaning the four of you that actually read this) Kyle is single and ready to mingle. I know what you're thinking "but that guy looks totally gay?" I know right! But no...he isn't and he's looking for a special lady to drink a protein shake with him. Although, truth be told his relationship with his friend Steve is questionable at best.

But I digress.

Are you looking for a fulfilling and lasting relationship? Let me just stop you right there, Kyle's not the one for you. He hates commitment almost as much as empty calories. BUT if you're looking for a night on the town (Dave and Busters) and maybe some dancing (rollin' the dice) then we might have ourselves a love connection! But don't call me to complain the first time he makes you watch Family Guy, I warned you when I wrote the words "Dane Cook."

1 comment:

  1. couple of things for meghan and kyle.

    1) i love dave and busters. maybe it's my favorite restaurant? i don't want to go that far but i will.
    2) let me just stop you right there: thank you for throwing in the phrase.
    3) i do not like protein shakes but my brothers do and i'm thinking their sexuality is a bit questionable. good matches? i think yes.

    ReplyDelete