Friday, February 26, 2010

Dessert Blog: Because I Like Eating and I Have Nothing Else to Write About

I recently joined a yoga studio. Yeah, I'm totally going to get lean and mean and in touch with my inner everything. This decision wasn't based on a need to have spiritual awareness. This decision was made because I was recently asked to be in a wedding...a beach wedding.

Where at one point these were suggested as the preferred garb.


So help me.

So I'm eating salad and an orange and I go to yoga. But I was reminded about something today. Something magical. Something delicious. Something so tempting, I literally haven't stopped thinking about it for two hours.

The Cake and Shake from Dessert Bar.



Take a good look at it. And you thought Jon Hamm was handsome.

It was created by one Keegan "Keegsy" Gerhart for the lucky people of Denver, Colorado. I like to get my cake with a chocolate malt. Yeah, that's right, I'm not playing around. MALT! Today, when I begin weeping in yoga, it won't be because I've been in the same position for fifteen minutes. No, it will be for you, my beautiful and delicious Jon Hamm-like dessert. Everything I do is for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment