Friday, February 5, 2010

Pickle Blog: I'm Writing this on Nyquil

I'm a little under the weather, but does that stop me from telling you what to do? No fucking way.

 
 McClure's Pickles, put them in my mouth.

I realize this blog is focusing on food right now, but I can't help that I need food to fill the gaping hole in me. I have a tendency to watch the Food Network from time to time (insert the sarcastic nooooo sound here).Well, tonight I was watching chefs talk about themselves when one of them turned to one of my favorite topics, pickles. I love pickles. I eat them everyday and I am bloated and I don't care. Because it's worth it. Recently, thanks to a deli chain here in Denver, I was introduced to a spicy pickle. Say What! You bet your ass it's a delight. 

The Food Network has guided me to a pickle company outside of Detroit that sells (according to them) a delicious spicy pickle. Naturally, I've googled those mofo's, but there is one problem. They only sell in quantities of 12 jars. Now, I could take a weekend and polish off 12 jars of pickles no problem, but binge eating is the worst kind of social suicide youknowwhatI'msayin'! I believe the phrase is no "pickle" fatties. Anyway, who wants to go in on some gourmet delicious pickles and help the great state of Michigan's ummm problematic economy? If you tell me no, I can't be held responsible for my actions. I'm unreasonable as it is and your bitch ass can take your ( I can't think of anything, the Nyquil has kicked in and all I see are white spots, kittens, and Alton Brown. It's not so bad in this place).


2 comments:

  1. So you really are Snookie from Jersey Shore! I knew it, I knew it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pickles, and I love spicy, so yes I'll go in on that with you. However, I do not trust you to hang on to my 6 jars before I see you in the summer.

    Also, eat all the pickles you want! It's not like they're cheeseburgers?! They're fucking pickles??!!

    ReplyDelete