Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Charity Blog: I Expect Nothing Less Ohio

If you know me, you know there's two things I love. Charity and Ohio (no fucking way). BUT, what if the geniuses in Ohio added a third thing for me to love? Say stripping?

 

Oh everyone calm down, it's for charity.

The philanthropic owners (read: marketing geniuses) of Marilyn's on Monroe (get it?) in Toledo, Ohio held "Lap Dances for Haiti" this past Saturday night. They raised $1000 for the earthquake victims. I guess that beats the hell out of the $25 I gave during the George Clooney telethon. I told you I would do it for you, George. I'll do anything for you

Let's learn an important lesson from the state of Ohio. Stripping saves lives people. Haitian lives. Don't send supplies, water, or man power. That's not gonna help a small Haitian child without a home. We need to head to the nearest nudey bar and get some boobs in our face. Fork over some ones to see some sweet cheeks spread to the tune of "Private Dancer." THAT is how you help a developing country. 

You haven't thought of that shit have you, Wyclef Jean? How about you pay a visit to Toledo, Ohio and actually learn to how to help people. Bouzin.


No comments:

Post a Comment