Monday, February 22, 2010

Sharktopus Blog: Yeah, Ok, I Guess This Could Happen

Never underestimate the romance that goes on under the sea. There's no STDs in the ocean right? So why wouldn't a shark and an octopus get frisky one night. They were probably all bored and that red coral gets you super high. So what would their illegitimate child look like?

Well, a Sharktopus of course!



And he shall henceforth be known as Peter the Sharktopus.

Syfy is fully taking advantage of the awesomeness that is the creature feature and greenlighted the film "Sharktopus." If they do it correctly, this film should cost about $5 so the producers are poised to make some bank. Syfy, I'm willing to do the movie for $1.50 and a bag of Twizzlers. Just make sure my leading man is either in a band or a ginger. Thank you to one Miss Andrea for bring this to my attention. Oh, is your mother not scouring the internet for new shark movies? Well, then I guess she doesn't love you.

UPDATE

Good news! There's a Dinoshark movie coming too!


Which of course leads to the question of all questions. Who would win in a fight to the death between a Sharktopus and Dinoshark? I don't know readers. I'm not a fucking scientist.

No comments:

Post a Comment