Monday, February 1, 2010

Meat Blog: Dolla Dolla Ribs Y'all!

We're not gonna talk about dating in this post. I've given up. Even my therapist has made subtle jabs at how bad I am at it. She makes fun of me and then I pay her. It's how our sessions go.

I've been a vegetarian for about four months now and I don't often look back. But, this morning, oh this morning I saw what will truly be my white whale.

Brothers BBQ has dollar ribs on Thursdays.




I can eat some mother fuckin ribs people. I've been known to take out a rack and a half faster than you can say, "Hey, you got sauce on your boobs." And I like all kinds of ribs...all kinds...spare, baby back, beef! What's that ribs? You don't have plans for Valentines Day? Well, how about I slip into something a little more comfortable, and you and I have a night in with some baked beans and coleslaw. All you got to do is bring some sweet tea and your delicous ass.

Best Date Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment