Friday, March 12, 2010

DC Blog: Make it Stop

Yes, I haven't written in awhile. I work now. It's what I do. And unfortunately, unlike SOME people I know, I don't blog for a living.

I'm an adult goddammit, I go to conferences. Specifically, ones in DC. You want a list of what I learned about DC? You got it bitches.

1. Everywhere is DC smells like crab cakes- and they are delicious. But when you go into a museum and it smells like crab cakes it's just distracting. Especially when you're in the Museum of Crime and Punishment and learning about Old Smokey and the dude it didn't kill.

...yeah.

2. The place is crawling with hot dudes in suits- I still repelled all of them. So DC has that in common with Denver. Things went well.

3. From the six hours I got to experience daylight DC seemed like a pretty place- But I was probably drunk when I saw anything. People drink a lot at conferences and who am I to be an outlier.

4. It's awkward when your state Senator busts you jaywalking- It's cool though, he probably just thought I was one of those intriguing rebel types.

5. Meh, I think I'm gonna grab a mimosa on the way to work.

1 comment:

  1. eventhough this has been translated for me, I'm going to leave it up to show just how "international" my blog is.

    ReplyDelete