Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Candy Blog: York Peppermint Patties


There's more where that came from. 

Candy makes me happy. It makes me so so happy. Not as happy as wine, but candy doesn't have the effect of bad decision making. At least not when it comes to whether or not one should attempt a "booty pop." I tried and fell on my ass, literally. My sister was disappointed in me.

So, my current unemployment candy of choice is the York Peppermint Pattie. Sure, the center is basically a minty/waxing substance and the layer of chocolate pretty much melts instantly, but it's just so fucking delicious. If there was a God of Mint, his name would be Mintalayous and he would bestow eternal beauty and happiness to all who ate peppermint patties. And they're good for you right? They have less calories and mint is healthy because it helps your body....um I don't know like metabolize metals or something... whatever, I don't give a shit. All I care about is that at 4:00pm, when I've either spent the day applying to jobs or getting rejected by jobs, it's the only thing that makes me happy. Also, it doesn't help that 4:00pm is the exact moment the Nate Berkus show ends. I'm not gonna lie to you guys right now. I had an entire bag at the beginning of this week and now I'm down to two.

It's Wednesday...

UPDATE: I just found a box of wine in my fridge. Besides the fact that I'm the kind of person that forgets about wine in their fridge. This is great news! I mean, I'm not gonna get better at the booty pop if I don't practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment