Friday, September 2, 2011

Jail Blog: T.I. Had to Go Back

So today I was going to write a little congratulatory blog to T. I. for getting out of the slammer. Of course it doesn't matter now. T.I.P. is back in the big house because his transportation (a pimped out bus) to the halfway house was too fancy.

I also planned a party for him. I bet you didn't know that. He didn't know either. It was supposed to be a surprise. Sigh, I guess he won't get to try the petite filet toasts I spent ALL DAY making for him. Oh dessert you ask? I made raspberry pavlovas and they came out AMAZING. They aren't going to keep until the end of September though are they? ARE THEY T. I. ?! And what the fuck am I supposed to do with all this hummus?! GOD, you try to do something nice for a person and what happens...they go back to jail and your stuck with five pounds of asparagus and two ice sculptures.

Life is so unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment