Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Celebrity Pregnancy Blog: No, Not Hilary Duff

Today Robert Downey, Jr. announced that he impregnated his wife. frownie face. 
 
I saw it on twitter this morning.  I got sad...and then angry because I was convinced People Magazine was just mocking me with their use of multiple exclamation points in the announcement.

I guess all the blog posts I dedicated to that guy and all the times I referenced boning him apparently meant nothing. I've seen Only You twice, sat through Heart and Soul and ENJOYED it, and one time I thought about watching Chaplin. So this is how he repays me. He impregnates his own wife! I'm just so furious I...wait...Ryan Gosling hasn't impregnated anyone right? RDJ you are forgiven.

         Oh happy day!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment