Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beat that Beat Blog: Jersey Shore Lovin'

You know I love a good love story. You know this because, as reader of this blog, you're aware that I am not the least bit angry, bitter, or cynical. It's true. Those of you that don't believe in eternal love should do yourselves a favor and watch more MTV. I remember the first episode of Jersey Shore I ever watched. Sammi and Ronni had just had a big fight (cuz he was grindin up on some skank and she got that guy's numba). But then they sobered up and they made up and said "I can't lose you, Jersey Shore Housemate." And as I wept on the couch at the romance of it all, I thought, "My God, those crazy kids just might make it."

Called it, thanks People Magazine.

Thanks Sammi and Ronni for reminding how important and tenacious young love is. Actually, what they really reminded me was that I need to start training for my next dance battle. Thank God, there's a new training video by Lindsay to help show us how to Beat that Beat! If you're in a relationship don't worry, it's not cheating if you dance battle to house music. But if it's to R&B, you're gonna need to wash the dirty whore off you...whore.



Did you see that kick? Suck.on.that.

Thanks to Jon for, unlike myself, actually knowing how to use a computer.

1 comment: