Monday, January 4, 2010

Bachelor Blog: Maybe I'm Not a Total Failure?

Blog readers, I can't lie. I've really been lacking inspiration lately. Nothing was speaking to me and saying "judge this so you feel better about yourself." I was starting to think it would be the end of the accidental blogger. And then...the clouds parted and a shining beacon of light shown down onto my television. Then a deep, rumbling voice said to me "watch The Bachelor and all your blog dreams will come true." Yeah that's right, God gave me my blog inspiration tonight. It's probably because I posted a video declaring how awesome it is to be a friend of Jesus (Zap!).

I'm relatively new to the Bachelor/Bachelorette, but believe me, I can appreciate how awesome it is to watch people fail on TV. So far tonight, I've seen three girls cry, one girl tell a bad dirty joke in Cambodian (if only it had been in Cantonese), a girl who brought flash cards on a date, and a girl who put on a skanky flight attendant costume to get "the bachelor's" attention. I can't really be mad at that though because I'm still saving my Joy Behar costume for the right guy. That could be all yours RDJ. Think about it.


2 comments:

  1. Shelby's high school classmate is on the Bachelor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashleigh H. and I went to HS together. She was too cool to talk to me though.

    ReplyDelete